- 2 1/4 c
- flour (may need a little more to knead it)
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- cinnamon, salt, baking powder & soda
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- egg white
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- squares, white chocolate almond bark
How to Make Pecan Biscotti's
- 1Oven at 325. Combine all dry ingredients before adding the wet ingredients.
- 2Once dough can be formed into a ball knead it 7x before forming into a long log. Press the log into 1" heighth.
- 3For smaller biscotti's make 2 logs.
- 4Place the log(s) onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from pan immediately let partly cool on wire rack before using a serated blade to slice diagonally into 1" biscuits.
- 5Place biscuits on a cut side and bake for another 10 minutes, flip and repeat for 10 more minutes.
- 6Let completely cool on wire rack before dipping them in the almond bark. Only dip half of the biscuit then lay them to harden on wax paper.