Peanut Cookie Crunch
Mary Ann Hanson
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 cchopped peanuts
1 largeegg, beaten
How to Make Peanut Cookie Crunch
- Cream margarine, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add most of beaten egg reserving about 2 tablespoons.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add to margarine mixture. Mix to combine well.
- Spread cookie mixture on a well greased cookie sheet. It will not cover pan. This is OK.
- Brush top of cookie mixture with reserved egg. Sprinkle peanuts on top. Use a light hand to gently press them in.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until golden. Cool in the pan and break into pieces.