Peanut Butterfinger Chunk Cookies1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2/3 cgolden brown sugar
1/2 cunsalted butter at room temperature
2 largeegg whites
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/4 cpeanut butter, chunky
1 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
52.1 ounce butterfinger bars in 1/2
How to Make Peanut Butterfinger Chunk Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- STEEL KNIFE: (Food Processor recipe) Blend sugars, butter, egg whites and vanilla until fluffy, stopping once to scrape down sides of work bowl, about 1 minute.
- Add peanut butter and process until combined, about 20 seconds.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and blend until just combined using 2 to 3 on/off turns; do not overprocess.
- Transfer to large bowl and stir in chopped butterfingers.
- Mound dough by 1 1/2 tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Flatten slightly using fingers and bake until dry in appearance and centers are still slightly soft to touch, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheets 3 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container. (Can be prepared ahead--store 4 days at room temperature or freeze 3 weeks.)