Peanut Butterfinger Chunk Cookies1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3/4 c
- 2/3 c
- golden brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 large
- egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c
- peanut butter, chunky
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 2.1 ounce butterfinger bars in 1/2
How to Make Peanut Butterfinger Chunk Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- 3STEEL KNIFE: (Food Processor recipe) Blend sugars, butter, egg whites and vanilla until fluffy, stopping once to scrape down sides of work bowl, about 1 minute.
- 4Add peanut butter and process until combined, about 20 seconds.
- 5Add flour, baking soda and salt and blend until just combined using 2 to 3 on/off turns; do not overprocess.
- 6Transfer to large bowl and stir in chopped butterfingers.
- 7Mound dough by 1 1/2 tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- 8Flatten slightly using fingers and bake until dry in appearance and centers are still slightly soft to touch, about 15 minutes.
- 9Cool on cookie sheets 3 minutes.
- 10Transfer to rack and cool completely.
- 11Store in airtight container. (Can be prepared ahead--store 4 days at room temperature or freeze 3 weeks.)