Peanut Butter Truffle Cookies
How to Make Peanut Butter Truffle Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Do not grease.
- 3In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter, baking soda and egg. Mix well with spoon.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Using a tablespoon or a cookie scoop, drop cookies about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 9 minutes exactly. Do not over cook. They may seem soft but they will firm up after cooling.
- 7Let sit on cookie sheets for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a mesh cooling rack to cool completely.