Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies
How to Make Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Roll out parchment paper on cookie sheets. Unwrap all candy bars and set aside.
- 2Cream together sugars and butter. Add peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients separately and slowly add to the wet and mix well.
- 3Wrap approximately 1 TBSP of the cookie dough around each candy and place each stuffed cookie dough ball on the lined cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 4Bake for 12 minutes at 350. I take them out at exactly 12 minutes. They may not be brown on top, but they're done. Trust me. You don't want these guys getting too dark! When they're out of the oven, gently flatten a bit with a spatula.
- 5Let the cookies cool a bit before transferring to a cooling rack, otherwise they have a tendency to break in half and ooze the gooey center out.
Enjoy one warm, they are just delicious!