Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies
1 1/4 call purpose flour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 cbutter, unsalted, softened
1 cpeanut butter, creamy
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed (light)
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 cchopped snickers peanut butter candy bars (i used 4)
3/4 cmilk chocolate chips
How to Make Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and the peanut butter together until fluffy. Add the sugars and beat until smooth. Add the egg and mix until combined. Add the milk and the vanilla extract and mix again.
- It says to bake 10-11 minutes. Mine took exactly 10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for about 5 minutes, then remove to a rack to cool completely.
Recipe says yields 3 doz. I got 3 doz + 9 and they were a nice size, not small.
- Just an update to my cookies.....I purchased a couple silicone baking sheets and used them today when I made these cookies. The first batch came out flat as a pancake! So I went back to my parchment paper and they were fine. Hum.....I don't know why. Anyway if you don't mind flat cookies it won't matter. I like them a little puffy for myself. But everyone's different. Just wanted you to know. Thanks!