Peanut Butter Snickerdoodle-ish Cookies
Michelle Bersani =^..^=
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 1 c
- butter, softened (i use unsalted)
- 1 1/2 c
- 2/3 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- large eggs
- 1 tsp
- creme de cafe (or any mocha extract)
- 2 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Peanut Butter Snickerdoodle-ish Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
Mix together 1/4 sugar and 1 talblespoon cinnamon; set aside.
- 2Cream together the butter, sugar and peanut butter with a mixer.
Mix in the eggs and extract.
- 3Add the flour, baking soda and salt; mix well to combine.
- 4Using about a tablespoon of dough, roll into walnut sized balls.
- 5Roll balls in sugar/cinnamon mixture until coated.
Place on a greased cookie sheet.
Using a dinner fork, press each ball in one direction and then crosswise in the other.
- 6Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Let cool on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.