Peanut butter sandwich cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 csmooth peanut butter
1 cchunky peanut butter
1/3 csemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
4 Tbsppowdered sugar
How to Make Peanut butter sandwich cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees:)
- In a medium bowl combine 1 cup smooth peanut butter, egg , and sugar beat until creamy!
- Grease cookie sheet.Form peanut butter batter into half dollar sized balls and place on greased cookie sheet take a fork and gently do a criss cross pattern on them bake for 10 minutes.
- While cookies are baking combine chunky peanut butter,semi-sweet mini chocolate chips ,and powdered sugar in a small mixing bowl whip together making the center filling for the cookies:)
- When cookies have cooled for about 15 minutes or so.Take a cookie and add a little of the filling then take another cookie and put it on top making a mini sandwich