125 gbutter (chopped at room temperature)
1/2 cpeanut butter (chunky)
1 cbrown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 cself rising flour (sifted)
1 cpecan nuts (chopped)
How to Make Peanut Butter & Pecan Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Lightly grease 2 baking trays and line with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and peanut butter and then beat in the sugar, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy and then fold in the flour and pecans through the mix.
- Roll level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place onto prepared trays 4cm apart and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until gold, let cool for 5 minutes on the trays before transferring to a wire rack or cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.