Peanut Butter~Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Your kids are going to go wild for these! The Crew and I used a combination of peanut butter and chocolate chips for an out-of-this-world flavor. Yum!! The Test Kitchen
1 stickunsalted butter, softened
1/2 cpacked dark brown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 cpeanut butter, creamy or chunky
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/3 cflour
1 1/2 cpeanut butter chips, or any combination of chocolate chips, crushed walnuts or pecans and peanut butter chips to equal 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups
·melted chocolate for drizzling or hersheys kisses to top off cookies if desired
How to Make Peanut Butter~Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the butter and both sugars together.
- Beat in the peanut butter and egg; Scrape sides of bowl and beat in the salt, baking soda and vanilla.
- When well blended, add flour and stir until it is blended. Stir in the chips and any other add ins you may choose.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on ungreased/unlined cookie sheets about 2 1/2-inches apart. Flatten balls with a fork dipped in sugar making criss-cross patterns; Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned around the edges.