PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cpeanut butter
1 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
1 cquick cooking oats
1/2 cpeanut butter chips
How to Make PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix the butter, shortening, sugars and peanut butter.
- Add eggs one at a time. Mix thoroughly.
- Combine flour, soda and salt then add to sugar mixture.
- Add oats and peanut butter chips.
- Scoop out 1 1/2 inch balls using a tablespoon and place on a non stick cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake 10 minutes if you like a soft cookie 12-14 for a more firm cookie.