Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 c
- old fashion oatmeal
- 3 1/2 Tbsp
- peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- 1/8 c
How to Make Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 1Spread a sheet of wax paper onto your counter top to cool cookies on.
- 2In a large bowl mix together oatmeal, peanut butter and vanilla set aside.
- 3In a medium sauce pan combine sugar, milk, and butter and cook over medium heat and bring to a boil. Boil Mixture for a full minute.
- 4Remove from heat and pour over oatmeal mixture and stir until oatmeal is completely coated.
- 5Spoon out cookie sized scoops onto waxed paper and allow to cool until set and firm.
- 6Store in an air tight container. Bon Appetite..!!