Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cold fashion oatmeal
3 1/2 Tbsppeanut butter
1 cbrown sugar
How to Make Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Spread a sheet of wax paper onto your counter top to cool cookies on.
- In a large bowl mix together oatmeal, peanut butter and vanilla set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan combine sugar, milk, and butter and cook over medium heat and bring to a boil. Boil Mixture for a full minute.
- Remove from heat and pour over oatmeal mixture and stir until oatmeal is completely coated.
- Spoon out cookie sized scoops onto waxed paper and allow to cool until set and firm.
- Store in an air tight container. Bon Appetite..!!