Peanut butter Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Peanut butter Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Combine dry ingredients.
- 2Beat butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Beat in egg.
- 3Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in milk chocolate chips.
- 4Refrigerate, covered 1 hour.
- 5Drop by rounded tbsps. onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly with bottom of glass.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 7Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.