Peanut butter Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Peanut butter Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Beat in egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in milk chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate, covered 1 hour.
- Drop by rounded tbsps. onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly with bottom of glass.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.