Peanut Butter Kisses
1 3/4 call purpose flour
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cbutter, room temperature
3/4 cpeanut butter, creamy
1 tspvanilla extract
1 pkgdark chocolate kisses
How to Make Peanut Butter Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first five ingredients.
- Cream next five (wet) ingredients with mixer. Add in dry ingredients from step one. Mix until just blended in.
- Roll into balls, then roll balls in sugar (can use powdered sugar instead).
- Bake on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Top with chocolate kiss upon removal from oven. Remove to a rack when cookie firms up.