Peanut Butter Fingers
BEWARE: You can't just stop at one!:)
I didn't have a picture so I borrowed one that looks similar!
3/4 cbutter, softened
3/4 cbrown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 call-purpose flour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 crolled oats
2 cpeanut butter, whipped till fluffy
1 cbrown sugar
1/2 ccocoa, unsweetened
6 ozevaporated milk
2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Peanut Butter Fingers
- Cream butter, sugars and 1/2 cup peanut butter until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until blended, scraping bowl often.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
Slowly stir flour mixture into creamed mixture until combined.
Stir in oats until well blended.
- Spread into a buttered 12x18 (half-sheet) cake pan.
Bake 350º for 10-15 minutes or until light brown being careful not to over bake.
- While these are baking whip the remaining 2 cups of peanut butter until fluffy.
Spread whipped peanut butter over top of peanut butter fingers while still warm.
Place in refrigerator until cooled and peanut butter is set.
- In a saucepan over medium heat; melt butter. Add sugar, cocoa and evaporated milk. Cook 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add powdered sugar, mixing until smooth. Spread over top of cooled and set peanut butter fingers. Cut into desired servings.