Peanut Butter Delight Cookies
You can get anywhere from 24-36 cookies depending on how full you fill the cookie scoop. I averaged about 30 myself.
- 1 pkg
- betty crocker sugar cookie mix (comes in pouch)
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- reese's peanut butter cups mini's
How to Make Peanut Butter Delight Cookies
- 1Pre-Heat oven to 375*
- 2In a large bowl combine the first 4 ingredients. With an electric mixer mix till a soft dough forms.
- 3Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place dough balls into a non-stick mini muffin pan.
- 4Bake 7-9 minutes or until edges are set. Immediately press the Resse's Mini's into the cookies until the flat part of the cookie is just sunk a little into the cookie.
- 5Let cool for 2 minutes and then remove from pan to finish cooling. Enjoy!