Peanut Butter Cup S'mores #2
If children are helping with this be sure to have adult supervision!
Picture borrowed for Visual purposes..
- large chocolate chip cookies (can be store bought, or homemade)
- 4 Tbsp
- hot fudge ice cream sauce (not syrup)
- large marshmallows
- reg. size peanut butter cups
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup S'mores #2
- 1Spread bottom of 4 cookies with fudge topping. Using a long-handled fork, toast marshmallows 6" from medium heat until golden brown, turning occasionally. Carefully place a marshmallow and a peanut butter cup on each fudge topped cookie. Top with remaining cookies. Enjoy!!
- 2If you like, you can use peanut butter cookie in place of chocolate chip..and remember you can make your own homemade cookie, if desired. There are many ways to cut corners by using store bought cookies or those that you get from the dairy section and take minutes to bake.