Peanut Butter Cup Bars
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 stick
- butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 c
- peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1 3/4 c
- graham crackers, fine crushed
- 2 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 pkg
- chocolate chips
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Bars
- 1In a saucepan or microwave, melt together butter and peanut butter. Mix until smooth.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and confectioners' sugar. Add the peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- 3Press into a greased 9x13 pan.
- 4Melt 1 pkg chocolate chips and spread over the top.
- 5Chill to set and cut into bars.