Peanut Butter Cup Bars
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 stickbutter or margarine
1 1/2 cpeanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
1 3/4 cgraham crackers, fine crushed
2 1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
1 pkgchocolate chips
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Bars
- In a saucepan or microwave, melt together butter and peanut butter. Mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and confectioners' sugar. Add the peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- Press into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Melt 1 pkg chocolate chips and spread over the top.
- Chill to set and cut into bars.