★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- pecan chips
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury big deluxe refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1/2 c
- premier white baking chips
- 1/4 c
- natural creamy peanut butter spread
How to Make Peanut Butter Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a 12 regular size muffin pan place muffin wrappers.
- 2Place pecan chips in small bowl. Place pecan chips on top of cookies and press into dough. Place each cookie pecan side up in muffin cup.
Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in muffin cups 30 minutes. (center of cookies will sink slightly)
- 3In small microwavable bowl microwave white chips on medium 1 minute to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir peanut butter into melted chips until blended.
- 4Spoon about 2 teaspoons peanut butter mixture into each cookie cup. Store in covered container.