Peanut Butter Cookies
1/2 cpeanut butter,creamy
1/2 csugar (plus additional for rolling cookies in before baking
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract, pure
1 1/4 cflour
3/4 tspbaking soda
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- combine margarine,peanut butter,sugar,egg,and vanilla.
- in a separate bowl sift together dry ingredients and add to wet mixture.
- form into balls,roll in remaining sugar and flatten with a fork...creating a criss cross design.
- bake 10-20 minutes until practically perfect