- 1 c
- peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 1 c
- sugar, plus more for rolling
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 375F. Stir together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Put some sugar on a plate and roll balls in it to coat. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3Press each ball down with a fork to make a crisscross design. Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies just start to brown on the edges. Remove from the oven and let cool on wire racks. Makes about 2 dozen.