Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together peanut butter, water, eggs, and 1/2 cake mix (dry). Beat until smooth and well blended. Gradually add remaining dry cake mix. Blend thoroughly using hands if neccesary.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, 3 inches apart onto a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press center down on each cookie with a floured or sugared fork.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool 1 to 2 minutes before removing from baking sheet.