Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. (Just my preference)
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- 3Add vanilla and egg; beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Sift flour and salt over the creamed mixture and blend into other ingredients thoroughly.
- 5Form into 1 inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- 6Press down the balls with the tines of a fork.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes, or just until golden brown.
- 8It is a good idea to check bottoms of cookies for doneness before entire baking time is finished. These cookies will harden as they cool, and you don't want to overbake them!