Peanut Butter Cookies
1 1/4 call-purpose flour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 cbutter or margarine
1/2 cpeanut butter
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Stir together flour, soda, and salt.
- In a mixer bowl beat butter for 30 seconds. Add peanut butter and sugars; beat til fluffy.Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Add dry ingredients to beaten mixture; beat til well combined.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in granulated sugar, if desired.Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet; crisscross with the tines of a fork.
- Bake in a 375 degrees oven about 10 minutes.Cool about 1 minute before removing to a wire rack.