Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add egg and beat just until blended.
- 3Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix just until blended.
- 4Drop by heaping teaspoons two inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly in crisscross patterns using a fork.
- 5Bake at 375 for 7-8 minutes or until just beginning to brown.
- 6Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes; remove to cooling rack.