★★★★☆ 1 vote4
2 Tbsppeanut butter
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 call-purpose flour
1/4 tspbaking soda
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugar.
- Add egg white, beat until blended.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt and gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Shape into a 8” roll; wrap in plastic wrap and freeze fro 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into slices about 1/4” thick. Place 2” apart on baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350*F for 6-8 minutes for chewy cookies or 8-10 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks; cool completely.