Peanut Butter Cookie
Peanut Butter Cookies from "Advanced Bread and Pastry; A Professional Appraoch"
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookie
- Combine the dry ingredients and reserve.
- Cream the butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and then the peanut butter.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until well incorperated.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop cookies onto a parchment lined sheet pan. Create a criss-cross patern ontop of the cookies useing a fork. Bake at 350F in a convection oven for 12 to 15 minutes.