Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
2 sticklight margarine, softened
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspvanilla extract, pure
1 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
3 coats, quick cooking or old fashioned
1/2 pkgsemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 pkgpeanut butter chips
How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together margarine and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in oats, chocolate and peanut butter chips; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet; bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: I find these cookies to be at their best once they've cooled.