Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix peanut butter, egg and sugar by hand until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips until evenly combined.
- I use a small melon baller and scoop heaping scoopfuls and drop on a cookie sheet lined with parchment. I pat down to about a 1/2 inch or more to form a nice cookie.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes depending on the heat of your oven until lightly golden. They may look a little under done, but that means they are just right. They will firm up as they cool. Do not over bake these cookies as the flavor changes. Let cool for about 3 minutes on the cookie sheet as it will be easier to transfer them to a cooling rack.
- This makes approx. 2 dozen smaller cookies.