Peanut butter brownie cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
119.5 oz brownie classics traditional fudge brownie mix (pillsbury)
1/4 cbutter or margarine,melted
4 ozcream cheese(from a 8oz.pkg.)softened
1 cpowdered sugar
1 cpeanut butter
1/2(16oz.) can chocolate fudge ready to spread frosting
How to Make Peanut butter brownie cookies
- Heat oven to 350.In medium bowl,beat brownie mix,melted butter,cream cheese and egg 50 strokes with spoon until well blended(dough will be sticky).
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies;smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- In small bowl,mix powdered sugar and peanut butter with spoon until mixture forms a ball.With hands,roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls.Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set.Cool 1 minute;remove from cookie sheets.Cool at least 30 minutes.
- Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.