Peanut butter brownie cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 19.5 oz brownie classics traditional fudge brownie mix (pillsbury)
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine,melted
- 4 oz
- cream cheese(from a 8oz.pkg.)softened
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- (16oz.) can chocolate fudge ready to spread frosting
How to Make Peanut butter brownie cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350.In medium bowl,beat brownie mix,melted butter,cream cheese and egg 50 strokes with spoon until well blended(dough will be sticky).
- 2Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies;smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- 3In small bowl,mix powdered sugar and peanut butter with spoon until mixture forms a ball.With hands,roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls.Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- 4Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set.Cool 1 minute;remove from cookie sheets.Cool at least 30 minutes.
- 5Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.