★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- pillsbury classic traditional fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 large
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury chocolate fudge frosting
How to Make Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
- 11. Heat oven to 350F. Beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg in medium bowl 50 strokes with spoon until well-blended (dough will be sticky)
- 22. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonsful 2 in. apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies, smooth edges to form round cookies.
- 33. Mix powdered sugar and peanut butter in sm. bowl with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded spoonfulls of peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball of peanut mixture into center of each ball of brownie dough.
- 44. Bake 10 to 14 min. or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 min.
- 55. Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.
- 6High altitude (above 3500 ft): Flatten cookies slightly before baking at 350F for 11-15 min.
- 7From pillsburybaking.com