★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxpillsbury classic traditional fudge brownie mix
1/4 cbutter, melted
4 ozcream cheese, softened
1 cpowdered sugar
1 ccreamy or chunky peanut butter
1 can(s)pillsbury chocolate fudge frosting
How to Make Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
- 1. Heat oven to 350F. Beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg in medium bowl 50 strokes with spoon until well-blended (dough will be sticky)
- 2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonsful 2 in. apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies, smooth edges to form round cookies.
- 3. Mix powdered sugar and peanut butter in sm. bowl with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded spoonfulls of peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball of peanut mixture into center of each ball of brownie dough.
- 4. Bake 10 to 14 min. or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 min.
- 5. Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.
- High altitude (above 3500 ft): Flatten cookies slightly before baking at 350F for 11-15 min.
- From pillsburybaking.com