Peanut Butter Blossoms
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- 18 oz sugar cookie dough( i used 16.5 oz)
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- milk chocolate candy kisses
How to Make Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Crumble cookie dough into mixing bowl stir in peanut butter until completely blended. I found it easiest to mix with my hands actually much easier.
- 2Fill cookie press with dough or if you dont have cookie press roll into 1 inch balls. Cookie press # 4-5-or 1 work best. Make sure the number is facing outward. Press cookie out onto baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- 3Bake 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately place cand kiss in the center of the cookie pressing candy into cookie. Cool 1-2 minutes and transfer to wire rack and let cool completely until chocolate kiss sets or hardens.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.