Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
1 3/4 cflour
1/2 cbrown sugar, packed
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
48milk chocolate kisses
How to Make Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Cream butter and peanut butter. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients and gradually blend into creamed mixture.
- Shape into small 1 inch balls.
- Roll in 1/3 cup sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Do not press down.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Top with a chocolate kiss immediately. Press down until cookie cracks around the edges.