Peanut Butter And Jelly bars
- 18 oz. refridgerated peanut butter cookies
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter chips
- 1/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 16 oz. container creamy vanilla ready to spread frosting
- 1/4 c
- strawberry jelly or seedless raspberry jam
How to Make Peanut Butter And Jelly bars
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.(325 degrees if u using a dark pan.)Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.Break up cookie dough into pan;press evenly in pan.Press chips evenly into dough.
- 2Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.Cool completely,about 30 minutes.
- 3In a medium bowl,stir peanut butter until smooth.Stir in frosting until well blended.Spread over cooled bars.
- 4In a small bowl,stir jelly until smooth.Drop jelly by teaspoonfuls over frosting.With tip of knife,swirl jelly for a marbled design.Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.