Peanut Brittle Cookies
How to Make Peanut Brittle Cookies
- 1Cream the sugar and butter ; Add the water , vanilla and coconut flavoring.
- 2Sift flour , salt and soda together.
- 3Add flour mixture and crushed peanut brittle to the creamed mixture. Stir until just mixed.
(DO NOT OVER BEAT.)
- 4CHILL for several hours.
- 5Make dough into very small balls and place about 2" apart on a lightly greased and floured cookie sheet.
(I use the baking spray that has the flour in it ..works great !)
- 6Bake @ 350 deg. for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on sheet for several minutes ; then remove to a cooling rack.