11. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C).
2. Combine sugar, oil, milk, eggs, baking powder and vanilla in large bowl. Blend in enough flour to form a soft dough.
3. Roll into walnut size balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cookies will be pale. Remove to rack to cool.
5. Hollow out cookie center. Combine preserves, almonds, cream cheese,vanilla pudding mix (powder, not made with milk), brandy and cinnamon. Mix to blend.
6. Fill cookies with cream cheese/pudding mixture. Press 2 cookies together to form peach.
7. Brush lightly with brandy and dip one spot in the red sugar for blush and roll entire cookie in orange sugar. Top with a icing leaf or purchase the plastic peach leaves.