Patty's Coconut Macaroons
How to Make Patty's Coconut Macaroons
- 1Preheat the oven to 325.
- 2Combine the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
Whip the egg whites and salt on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until they form medium-firm peaks.
- 3Carefully fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture.
- 4Drop the batter onto cookie sheet pans lined with parchment paper using a 1-1/4" ice cream scoop or 2 teaspoons.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Cool to serve.
- 5NOTE: THESE COOKIES WILL STAY FRESH FOR A FEW DAYS IF THEY ARE WRAPPED WELL AND LEFT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.