Patron New Year's Cookies
How to Make Patron New Year's Cookies
- 1first sample the Patron to check quality.. Take a large bowl set it out and just to be sure check the Patron again to be very sure it is of the highest quality. Pour one level cup and sip again. It should be smooth as silk. Hic.. Turn on the electric mixer hic..
- 2Beat one cup butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one peastoon of sugar or was that baking powder? Oh yeah sugar I think... Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the Patron is still Ok. Try another cup just in case. Turn on the mixerer thingy. Break the eggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. OOPS.. Pick the frigging fruit up off the floor. Hic.. Mix on the turner.
- 3If the dried fruit gets stuck in the beaters just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Time to sample the Patron to check for tonsisticity hic..
- 4Next sift two cups of salt or something. Who geeves a damn. Check the Patron again. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one tablesp.. of whatever.. Add a spoon of something.. hic.. whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degres and try not to fall over on your face. A little composure please.. wipe the flour of your face and while your at it wipe the grease off your nose. Don't forget to beat the turner. Finally throw the bowl out the window finish the tapron and make sure to put the stove in the wishdasher. YAPPY HEW NEARS EVERYBODY!!! Hic.. Hic.. Hic....
- 5Lots of love, happiness, good health, and prosperity to all the members of JUST A PINCH RECIPE CLUB. A little New Year's humor... HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE LOL