Patriotic Chip Cookies
2 cbutter, room temperature
3 cgranulated sugar
3eggs, room temp
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 Tbspvanilla extract
5 1/2 call purpose flour
1 pkgdried blueberries
1 pkgdried cherries (tart)
1 pkgvanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Patriotic Chip Cookies
- In a large bowl: Cream butter,add sugar mix well scrap down sides of bowl.
- Add eggs 1 at a time mixing well after each addition.Scrape down sides of bowl again.
- Add both baking powder & soda, & vanilla mix well.
- Then add flour, scoop,& level 1 cup at a time mix well.
- Mix in dried fruits and Vanilla chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto a baking sheet. I use parchement paper for no sticking and easy clean up. bake @ 350 degrees for 10-12 min until golden brown. Mmmmmm!