★★★★★ 2 votes5
4 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 cbrown sugar, packed
2 tspbanana extract
1 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
1 ccoconut, shredded
1 cdried pineapple, chopped coarsely
How to Make Paradise Cookies
- Combine Flour, Baking Soda and Salt in bowl and set aside.
- Beat Butter, Sugars and Banana Extract until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until all is added and it is well mixed.
- Add in White chocolate chips, coconut and pineapple stirring to combine.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes and then remove to wire cooling rack to cool completely.