6 ozchocolate, unsweetened
1 can(s)14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 pkg1 lb or 1.5 oz betty crocker sugar cookie mix
1 1/2 tspground cinnamon
2 Tbspcayenne pepper more if you want it hotter
How to Make Packin heat
- Heat oven to 350 degrees f
- in a large microwave bowl, microwave butter and chocolate on high for 1 minute. Stir then microwave on high 1 minute longer or until butter and chocolate can be stirred smooth.
- Stir condensed milk into chocolate mixture. Stir in cookie mix and cinnamon and cayenne pepper until well blended
- Using 1 level tablespoon of dough for each cookie, shape into 60 balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes or until edges lose their shiny look. Immediatley press 1 kiss pointed side down into cookie. Cool cookies on sheet for 2 minutes and transfer to cooling rack.