Packer Backer Snacker !
Add food coloring to the marshmallow mixture to make colored treats in your team colors! Being from Wisconsin... Green and Gold are for the Packers!
We also make these in pastel colors for Easter, fall colors for Halloween and Thanksgiving, Red and Green for Christmas...ETC.
Play with your food!
*** The original recipe is from Kellogs... it is a family favorite... The food coloring is something our family has done for years...
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1 pkg
- (10 ounces = about 40) regular size marshmallows
- or (4 cups mini marshmallows)
- 6 c
- rice krispies cereal
- food coloring of choice to mix into the marshmallow mixture.
ORIGINAL RECIPE FROM KELLOGG'S
How to Make Packer Backer Snacker !
- 1In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, and food coloring then stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
- 4Repeat this recipe and process for each color you want to make.
*** You can decorate with sprinkles if desired.