2 csifted flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cbutter, softened or shortening
1/3 cgranulated sugar
1/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
12 ozpkg of nestles simi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Combine butter or shortening, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla,& water. Beat until creamy. Beat in eggs.
- Add flour mixture. Mix well. Stir in Nestle's Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels and nuts.
- Drop by well rounded half teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.