Oreo Turkey Cookies
How to Make Oreo Turkey Cookies
- 1Carefully take apart an Oreo cookie, scraping all the white cream onto one side of the cookie. Lay the cookie with cream on a flat surface.
- 2Put a small amount of chocolate frosting on a Whopper and place it on the Oreo cream.
- 3Put chocolate frosting on the "clean" side of the Oreo and arrange 5 candy corns on it to represent the turkey's tail feathers.
- 4Use more frosting (if needed) to "glue" the cookie with the tail feathers to stand vertically behind the Whopper.
- 5Put a small amount of frosting on the red hot and stick it to the top of the Whopper.