How to Make Oreo Truffles
- Combine crushed oreos and softened cream cheese in bowl. Use hand mixer to combine cookies and cream cheese.
- Roll mixture into balls, about the size of a walnut. Chill balls for 30 minutes.
(Balls may be made smaller depending on need, to serve more people.)
- Melt white chocolate and chocolate barks in separate bowls, according to directions on package.
- Using fork (or toothpicks) dip half the balls in the white chocolate and place on wax paper. Dip the rest in the chocolate and place on wax paper.
Dip fork in remaining melted almond bark and drizzle on top of those already dipped.
(Drizzle dark chocolate on white chocolate covered truffles, and white chocolate drizzle on dark chocolate truffles)
- Allow chocolate to harden on wax paper, 15-20 minutes.
- Recipe Variations: use alternate flavors of oreo cookies to create varieties, like peanut butter or mint!