How to Make Oreo Truffles
- 1Combine crushed oreos and softened cream cheese in bowl. Use hand mixer to combine cookies and cream cheese.
- 2Roll mixture into balls, about the size of a walnut. Chill balls for 30 minutes.
(Balls may be made smaller depending on need, to serve more people.)
- 3Melt white chocolate and chocolate barks in separate bowls, according to directions on package.
- 4Using fork (or toothpicks) dip half the balls in the white chocolate and place on wax paper. Dip the rest in the chocolate and place on wax paper.
Dip fork in remaining melted almond bark and drizzle on top of those already dipped.
(Drizzle dark chocolate on white chocolate covered truffles, and white chocolate drizzle on dark chocolate truffles)
- 5Allow chocolate to harden on wax paper, 15-20 minutes.
- 6Recipe Variations: use alternate flavors of oreo cookies to create varieties, like peanut butter or mint!