★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- original oreo cookies
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- chocolate bark candy coating, melted
How to Make Oreo Truffles
- 1Put Oreos in food process and crumb to sand-like consistency
- 2Pour Oreo crumbs into a medium bowl and add cream cheese. Mix with spoon until dough forms
- 3form dough into 46-1" balls set on cookie sheet.
- 4Melt chocolate almond bark in small bowl. I use the microwave. One at a time dip balls in melted chocolate until covered and let dry on cookie sheet lined in wax/parchament paper.
- 5Then watch them disappear.