Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 stickbutter, softened
3/4 clight brown sugar
1 Tbsppure vanilla
3 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
10 ozbag of chocolate chips
1bag oreo cookies (i used the double stuffed)
How to Make Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients. Add in the chocolate chips until just combined (I suggest stirring these in with a spoon).
- Before you complete this step, I recommend chilling the dough for 10 minutes or so, as it will make it easier to work with.
- Using a cookie scoop (I just used my hands), take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo cookie. Take another scoop and place it on the bottom of the Oreo cookie.
- Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand gently until Oreo cookie is enclosed with dough.
- Place onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake cookies for 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking.