Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 stick
- butter, softened
- 3/4 c
- light brown sugar
- 1 c
- large eggs
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla
- 3 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 10 oz
- bag of chocolate chips
- bag oreo cookies (i used the double stuffed)
How to Make Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat the oven to 350º.
- 2Cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients. Add in the chocolate chips until just combined (I suggest stirring these in with a spoon).
- 4Before you complete this step, I recommend chilling the dough for 10 minutes or so, as it will make it easier to work with.
- 5Using a cookie scoop (I just used my hands), take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo cookie. Take another scoop and place it on the bottom of the Oreo cookie.
- 6Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand gently until Oreo cookie is enclosed with dough.
- 7Place onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake cookies for 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking.