Oreo Sandwich Cookies1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 box
- dark fudge cookie wafers
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 3.5 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- hot water
How to Make Oreo Sandwich Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Blend all ingredients; then knead with your hands until it is pliable like dough.
- 3Form dough into 3/4 inch balls and press flat, 1/2 inch apart on greased cookie sheets--the bottom of a glass works nice for this.
- 4Bake 4 to 6 minutes or until cookies are crunchy.
- 5Let cookies cool on sheets.
- 6Combine filling ingredients and mix well.
- 7Form into balls about 1/2 to 3/4 inch in diameter, again using your hands.
- 8Sandwich one filling in the center of two cookies and carefully press down until the filling spreads almost to the edge--makes 2 dozen cookies (4 dozen wafers).