OREO MINT TRUFFLES
Peggi Anne Tebben
- 1 pkg
- chocolate oreo's ( not double stuff)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz
- chocolate almond bark
- block paraffin
- 1/2 tsp
- peppermint oil (adjust to your taste)
- toppings of your choice
How to Make OREO MINT TRUFFLES
- 1Chop Oreo cookies in food processor until you can see no more white in them.
- 2Add the cream cheese & process until you can see no more white again & the cream cheese is fully incorporated.
- 4MAKING THE TOPPING:
- 5In a glass bowl, melt the chocolate with the almond bark by starting on 1 minute, then stirring & repeating every 30 seconds until melted. Do not over-melt or it will seize up on you. Also, never get even 1 drop of water in it, or it will seize up.
- 6Now, add the mint oil & adjust to your taste.
- 9If you would rather drizzle with a colored chocolate, omit step #8 & melt & color the drizzle & drizzle on top after they are set .
- 10Place in fridge to set good before stacking them on top of each other.
- 11These keep well, if kept in the fridge.