OREO MINT TRUFFLES
Peggi Anne Tebben
1 pkgchocolate oreo's ( not double stuff)
1 (8 oz.) pkgcream cheese, softened
12 ozchocolate almond bark
1/2 tsppeppermint oil (adjust to your taste)
·toppings of your choice
How to Make OREO MINT TRUFFLES
- Chop Oreo cookies in food processor until you can see no more white in them.
- Add the cream cheese & process until you can see no more white again & the cream cheese is fully incorporated.
- MAKING THE TOPPING:
- In a glass bowl, melt the chocolate with the almond bark by starting on 1 minute, then stirring & repeating every 30 seconds until melted. Do not over-melt or it will seize up on you. Also, never get even 1 drop of water in it, or it will seize up.
- Now, add the mint oil & adjust to your taste.
- If you would rather drizzle with a colored chocolate, omit step #8 & melt & color the drizzle & drizzle on top after they are set .
- Place in fridge to set good before stacking them on top of each other.
- These keep well, if kept in the fridge.