Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Dessert-Annette's
Recipe and photos are my own.
How to Make Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Dessert-Annette's
- 1Place Oreo's in a ziplock and crush with a rolling pin or potato masher. You don't want them crushed to dust like pie crust. You still want them semi chunky. Set aside 1/2 cup or so to sprinkle on top.
- 2Melt butter and mix with the remaining crushed cookies. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 3Open carton of ice cream so you can cut it. Cut pieces of ice cream to lay inside cake pan. Use all of it. You may have to cut it in different shapes or use your fingers or spatula to get it to fit in the corners or cracks.
- 4Squirt Hershey's syrup in a zig zag pattern up and down and back and forth on top of the ice cream. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the peanuts.
- 5Top with cool whip. Add a little more Hershey's syrup, the remaining peanuts and the crushed cookies you set aside.
- 6Put in freezer for at least 4-6 hours but over night is better. Take out a few minutes before serving to make it easier to cut. Enjoy!